Look at you! Spending time and money investing in yourself to be a better nurse. Now that’s something to be admired.
The New Nurse Survival Kit is getting sent, as we speak, to the email address you supplied at checkout a moment ago.
We hope you find everything you’re looking for and more to help kickstart your nursing journey. If you have any issues please email us at email@example.com.
Did you know we have other nursing articles you may enjoy?
- 42 Gifts for Nurses They Truly Want (And Need)
- Building Confidence As A New Nurse. Steps To Success
- New Nurses: How to Stop Feeling Like An Idiot
- How Do Nurses Not Get Sick? 10 Tips To Staying Healthy
We also have some informative and honest night shift posts we think you’ll benefit from too:
- Can’t Sleep After Night Shift? 13 Weird Tips That Actually Work
- Should I Eat on Night Shift? Why Intermittent Fasting Works
- 10 Healthy Snacks Ideal for Hungry Night Shift Workers
- How to Quickly Switch from Night Shift to Day Shift
Nursing.com is a phenomenal resource for nursing students and new graduates. They have cheat sheets, short videos, an app, NCLEX books/Courses and a bank of over 6000 practice questions. NURSING.com was created by Jon Haws, a registered nurse in 2014 and is unlike other nursing support websites we’ve discovered. Check out NURSING.com here.
Thanks again. We think you are doing a marvelous job!